Your Ticket to Travel. Discover Florence, Tuscany, Italy & Europe
Day TripAvailability good
Visit the five (Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, Monterosso) beautiful coastal towns of the magnificent Cinque Terre, literally meaning Five Earths.
Follow the walking path on the clifftops for spectacular sea views, and visit the five quaint villages characterized by their colorful buildings and fishing boats.
For decades visitors have left their messages written on the walls of Lovers' Lane and now, following the trend sweeping Italy and Europe, have started to leave ‘love padlocks’ on railings, gates and any available surface.
Visit some of Italy's most impressive coastline and let it leave its indelible message on your memories.
► Via dell'Amore - covered in messages and love locks
► Local produce, focaccia, seafood and pesto
► Little beaches in Vernazza and Monterosso
► Stunning views from the hiking trails
This tour runs every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from early April to mid October.
• Round-trip transport
• Cinque Terre National Park entrance ticket
• Short boat ride between the fourth and fifth town**
• FlorenceForFun Cinque Terre information sheet
• FlorenceForFun tour leaders
*note that drinks, snacks and meals, are not included in the price of the tour package and are at the expense of the individual.
**weather conditions permitting.
• Please note that this is a hike. The level of difficulty is from very easy to moderately difficult. We have had clients ranging in age from 16 to a fit 75 years. However, it is possible to skip the harder walk. We will give you an option at the end of the second walk to keep going or to take the train to the next town. That being said, the harder the walk the better the views. (subject to walking trails being open)
• Please wear sensible shoes for walking/hiking. You will not be walking on a sidewalk but on dirt trails that are in some places rocky and steep. We recommend that you wear SNEAKERS, TENNIS SHOES, or HIKING SHOES/SANDALS. Flip Flops, ballerina flats and other similar shoes are not suitable.
• Whether we travel by train or bus you must be able to carry your belongings for the day. We recommend a small day/back pack rather than a handbag as it is much more comfortable for walking.
• There is free-time in the afternoon which you can elect to spend at the beach in Vernazza or Monterosso so you can also bring a swimsuit and a beach towel if you would like.
FlorenceForFun officeVia Ghibellina 131/red, Florence
Opening hours: Monday to Friday
between 12:00pm and 6:00pm.
Phone: (+39) 055 283 759
Cell: (+39) 328 7290848
Fax:(+39) 055 283 759
Facebook Page: FlorenceForFun